Full course description
Get the inside scoop on the NCLEX for you and your students
Licensure exams are high-stakes not only for students, but also for faculty and schools of nursing. Ultimately, all the teaching and mentoring lead to this one pivotal accomplishment… and that adds up to a lot of NCLEX pressure and misinformation!
Understanding the NCLEX: A Guide for Nursing Educators will boost your understanding of the testing history, process and methodology, while helping you set the facts straight for anxious students.
Become a better student NCLEX coach
As a busy nurse educator, take full advantage of interactive e-learning as you:
- Learn from Content Associates within the NCLEX Examinations department of NCSBN
- Complete an interactive workbook that will give you links and a “cheat sheet” you can use to coach students
- Utilize nursing instructor resources, including NCLEX Internet resources, a built-in glossary and an online notepad
- Score 75% or above on the post-test to receive your contact hours
Empower yourself to better equip your students!
Join nursing educators worldwide who rely on NCSBN for up-to-date information on the history, format, testing method and process of the NCLEX, while you master these course objectives:
- Explain the basic process used to develop the NCLEX
- Describe the basic process of setting the NCLEX passing standards
- Identify how computerized adaptive testing (CAT) is used for the NCLEX
- State the process used to schedule and take the NCLEX
This course was written by NCSBN's NCLEX Examinations department staff.
Course Dates: Self-paced
Cost: $30 | Free for Members